Thursday, July 1, 2010

90s fashion in Baywatch - Part 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm finally sharing my beloved Baywatch fashion photos (more to come). (I apologize again for the poor image quality.)
1990s cropped tops, highwaist levis shorts and highwaist 501 jeans. Why don't they make this nowadays? (And they should be exactly like in these pics ;) )

13 comments:

fuschiaaa said...

I agree! Love that your posting pictures like this I'll be checking back!!

Not a Paper Cup said...

haha...awesome! what a blast from the past.

I <3 baywatch :)

Lela London said...

Hahaha this is amazing! Great blog. Baywatch FTW.

Lela London
www.LelaLondon.com

affiliate marketing said...

That was so much fun - sigh, I miss the 90's!

Ola said...

i love your blog. great post;)

please visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

kisses

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

haha I love this!!

thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

Maria. said...

Hahah nicee!

http://hotandfun.blogspot.com/ :)

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

nice blog, I follow you, follow me too!

New CASIO WATCH GIVEAWAY on my blog!
http://nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com/2010/11/casio-wacth-giveaway.html

Nayra Laise said...

Very interesting your posts
kisses

www.nayralaise.com

Lex said...

Wow that is exactly how i remember the 90's fashion. It reminds me of the 90210 theme.

Brad Fallon said...

I am a big fan of BH 90210 and this reminds me so much of the tv show! Thanks for the post!

fashionlauncher said...

Thanks for all the nice comments!

black leather shoulder bags Women said...

You can follow the really best Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com